Spoken Word/Creative Writing
LTJ Music Group's Young Artist Development Program seeks a patient, enthusiastic and creative professional to teach spoken word and creative writing to 6th - 8th grade students.
Applicants should have previous experience in the art form and in working with youth. Applicants should be confident in classroom management, and be prepared to develop lessons and activities for students in 6th - 8th grade in class sizes averaging 25 students.
Applicants should be prepared to acquire the following clearances: FBI fingerprinting, Criminal Background Check, and Child Abuse.
- Providing Hands on experience with activities
- and take home assignments
- Identifying and developing the creativity of each young artist in the area of creative writing and spoken word
- Preparing individual and collective young artist performance pieces for culminating the event
- Developing social skills, confidence, and stage presence